Are there good stretches to prevent plantar fasciitis?

No. The current stretching exercises that are recommended for PF are really for stretching the calf muscles and Achilles tendon and can be useful for those, but will not prevent PF. With few exceptions, stretching the PF is not helpful, and I do not recommend it. A stretched PF will give poor support to your foot arch, and cause further problems for you in the future.
Achilles tendon. Stretches are good, google plantar fascial stretches so that you can see a diagram or video. Easier to see than explain.
Stretching Exercise. This stretch works well for my patients. Using a thick phonebook fan the pages and place your foot with the heel down and toes up. Bend your knee and feel the streach in your planter fascia and achillis tendon. Hold for 10 seconds and relese. Do 1 set of 10 two times a day. You control the amount of stretch by how much you bend your knee. Good luck!
Gastrocnemius. Gastrocnemius stretching is the best for plantar fascitis. The key is frequency.