Are there certain parts of the body where you should not attempt wart removal by freezing?

In brief: Depends on method
I believe there is a risk of some nerve damage if plantar warts (those on the bottom of the foot) are frozen using the liquid nitrogen method, which is super cold.
The new nitrous oxide cryoprobe uses temperatures about half as cold & seems to avoid this problem.A physician may choose to avoid some areas or take down a leason in several stages to avoid problems & get yet acceptable results.

In brief: Depends on method
Dr. Adam Teichman
Orthopedic Surgery - Foot & Ankle
In brief: Bottom of he foot
If you freeze a wart on the bottom of the foot you risk developing scar tissue which can be very painful.

In brief: Bottom of he foot
Dr. Adam Teichman
Dr. Adam Teichman