How long does it take the heart to heal after a catheter ablation for svt?

Depends. This is usually not an issue of healing but of getting the right destruction of the right area of the heart. Healing will most likely be completed in a matter of a week but it is not a healing issue. Discuss with your cardiologist/electophysiologist and have a complete understanding prior to the procedure unless done emergently. Monitoring may be in order for a while after the procedure.
Catheter ablation. Not much we recommend patients going back to normal activity in few days but there are some rare cases where activity recommendation is different, best is to ask your electrophysiologist.
Not long. There really is no recovery time at all. The small scars placed in the heart may have some edema for a few days, but are probably at their chronic scar states within a few days. There may be some heart irritation for a few weeks, but this is usually mild. Most of the recovery period is to allow for the vein puncture sites to heal.