Do I need teeth extraction medicines for tooth removal?

???? I am not sure of what you are asking. Do you mean you need some form of sedation to have a tooth removed? Or do you mean you need to have medication after the tooth removal procedure? Please clarify. Thank you.
Yes. The type of medication required or prescribed following the removal of teeth will depend on the number of teeth removed, simple vs surgical extractions, and your dentist or surgeon. Some patients take an otc med while others may have a pain med prescribed. If an infection is present, and antibiotic may be prescribed as well.
Usually. Often pain medication is prescribed following an extraction. If infection is present when the tooth is removed an antibiotic is often advisable as well.
Depends. It depends on what's proposed. Discuss this with your dentist.