I have tightness in my jaw neck and ears hurt and seem full, popping and creaking of the jaw diziness and also swelling behind the ears, also throat?

Dr. Lawrence Kessler
Dentistry - Periodontics

In brief: See a periodontist

You describe symptoms of temperomandibular joint dysfunction commonly called tmjoint if it is the periodontist should be able to get you better.

In brief: See a periodontist

Dr. David Astrachan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Probably your jaw

Every symptom you're describing can be explained by your jaw being in spasm. If your teeth are off, if you clench or grind your teeth, if you chew a lot of gum or are under a lot of stress you can make it much worse.
Try a soft diet, anti-inflammatories and ice to the sides of your head and jaw to help alleviate the symptoms. You should also make a dental appointment.

In brief: Probably your jaw

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine