Can an ectopic pregnancy look like appendicitis?

Yes. Pain is often a hallmark finding in each case. Appendicitis often presents as a sharp pain in the right lower quadrant of the adbomen ("mcburney's point"). An ectopic pregnancy can lead to a sharp pain in the same area. There are many diagnostic tools your physician may use to differentiate between the two conditions. It is recommended that you seek help immediately when you have this pain.
Yes. They can both cause pain in the right lower aspect of your belly, and can be indistinguishable to us when we examine you.
Yes. If the abdominal pain is on the right lower side, an ectopic can mimic an appendicitis.