What exactly will my doctor do at my post op ACL surgery?

Typical protocol for. Me is bracing in hinged brace. Dressing off at 4-7 days and then you can shower. Stitches out at 14 days. All the while therapy in the brace and wean out of brace 4-6 weeks once quad strength has returned. Crutch use typically is done by 2-3 weeks. Then pt 2-3 times a week until about 2-3 months.
Ask your doctor. You must talk with the doctor that did your surgery. Typically the first post op visit will be a would check and discussion of what took place during your operation. Continue ice and elevation to reduce swelling. Ask when you being range of motion exercises and physical therapy. Ask how long you should use crutches and bracing so you know and do not over do it.