My boyfriend has had a really bad rash on his face to a high fever, sore throat, and irritation while peeing with blood. What is going on?

Incomplete picture. He should see a doctor. I doubt you can get a diagnosis easily on here.
See doctor. This sounds significant. He needs a throat exam and culture, and probably a urine culture too if there is blood in urine. The rash is probably secondary to the infection, which needs to be identified and treated asap. Get him to his doctor at his earliest possible convenience.