I have trouble passing motion. I have tried upping my fiber intake but still doesn't work. I go about 1s a week. As I've gotten older has gotten worse?

More activities. In order for us to have regular bowel movements there are few important things that we have to do. First of all to have enough fiber in the diet, at least 30-35 gm/day (average american consumes 10-15 gm). Second, adequate hydration, at least 1, 5-2 liters of water/day. And third, physical activities, at least 30 min of aerobic exercises a day.
Stay hydrated. The last part of the colon will take water out of the stool which makes it harder and slower to move, so make sure you are hydrating enough. Your urine will be a pale yellow color if you are hydrated. You should try 30 to 40 grams a day of fiber. If neither of these help in 1-2 weeks, see a doctor to make sure nothing else is going on.