Does marijuana kill cancer cells?

No. There are some sites of the internet that claim hemp oil can cure cancer. This is false. Anyone trying to sell such a concoction is trying to make a fast buck and take advantage of someone.
No, it does not. Marijuana does not kill cancer cells. In fact, marijuana use may suppress the immune system. You need your immune system to be in tip-top shape to look for and kill cancer cells as they develop. http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/11/101124214728.htm.
No. This is not the place to debate the wisdom of the laws against cannabis or its medical value. However, its advocates are overstating their case when they say that it is effective against cancer cells themselves. This is based on a couple of petri dish studies applied unthinkingly to real people. The vast majority of such studies never produce anything of value.