Can I take aspirin to relieve stomach pain?

No. Find out cause for stomach pain - i found the best one is by biotics called hpf formula which has many herbs to rid of h. Pylori infection the next one that works well is bromelain even if it is ulcer this heals.
Depends on the cause. There can be several reasons for a stomach pain. It is better to find the cause and then take medications for it. Would be a bad idea to take Aspirin if one has gastritis or stomach ulcers.This goes for Motrin and similar products. Try some antacids or tylenol (acetaminophen) initially as long as you don't have liver problems and then follow up with your doctor.