Are aspirin, acetaminophen and ibuprofen equally good at preventing heart attacks?

Only Aspirin Daily. Only Aspirin is indicated for prevention of heart attack acetaminophen and ibuprophen are not used and not recommended for prevention of heart attack.
No. Heart attacks are typically a result of platelets sticking together and blocking an artery in the heart. Aspirin blocks the platelets ability to stick together decreasing the chance that a blockage (heart attack) will occur. For this reason, Aspirin is one of the most effective medicines ever discovered for the prevention of heart attacks. Neither tylenol (acetaminophen) or Ibuprofen has this effect.