What are these red itchy little bumps on the bottom of my feet?

Dermatitis. There are many causes, including fungal (athletes foot) infection, bacterial infection, contact dermatitis or allergic reaction. If it is more than a small area, spreading or getting worse then you need to see a dermatologist or podiatrist asap.
It could be... Athlete's foot. The best otc medication (in my opinion) is lotrimin (clotrimazole) ultra. Dilute vinegar soaks are good as well. Dry the inside of your shoes by placing them up-side down over an air return vent at home overnight. If this doesn't make things better in a couple days, see a podiatrist.