Is an episode of SVT the same as a heart attack?

Not a heart attack. Supraventricular tachycardia (svt) is a rapid heart rate of 150 beats per minute, or higher. It is not a heart attack. A patient may feel he has a pounding heart (while not exercising). He may also be short of breath, breathing fast, feeling dizzy, and sometimes faint. If he has these symptoms for the first time, he should not drive himself to the hospital, but should call 911 for an ambulance.
SVT. No. Svt is a supra ventricular tachycardia meaning the arrhythmia arises from the upper chambers of the heart. It is not the same as a heart attack.
Set heart attack. no, set is a fast rhythm problem, heart attack is the death of a region in your heart muscle due to the obstruction of your coronary arteries.