Can Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) (70 mg) cause depression after being on it for 3 years in a 16 year old

Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) & depression. I have seen cases of depression and dysphoria occur after starting several of the stiumulants, such as vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine). Many times I have seen a numbing of affect. Io would see your psychiatrist or neurologist so that the medicine can be tapered down correctly. After discontnuing the medicine, we would be able to see if the depressive symptoms change or linger.
Possibly. In post-marketing use of vyvanse, (lisdexamfetamine) depression was one of the possible psychiatric effects noted. Frequency of this is unknown, and so are direct linkages to the drug itself. Please discuss this with your physician. Adjustments or changes may need to be made.