I struggle for more than 3 hours to go to sleep. I've tried all the home remedies given on the net.I don't want to take medicines. Suggest a remedy?

Dr. Holly Maes

In brief: Get ready for sleep

A couple of easy tricks that may work if you've tried the usual "home remedies".
Don't use any technology that emits led light (including computer, cell phone, tablet, etc -as these can drop your natural melatonin levels because your body thinks it is daylight - for 2 hours before bed. Also, body temp drops before sleep, so put feet in warm water and then allow to cool in air to drop temp.

In brief: Get ready for sleep

Dr. Holly Maes
Dr. Holly Maes
Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: See your doctor

You've tried many things so far, but you don't mention having seen your physician about your sleeping problem. There are many possible causes for this, and treatments differ depending on the cause.
That's why i can't "suggest a remedy." please see your doctor and get started finding out more about your sleep difficulty, so that you can receive the most effective help for your situation.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Peter Kurzweil