I got 3 wisdom teeth removed 2 days ago. I now have the worst headache ever. It's affecting my head, jaw, face, eyes. Blurry vision. Is this normal?

Meds. Check out the meds you were prescribed. You may be reacting to the narcotic in the pain medication.
Blurry. Can be. Removal of wisdom teeth can affect many parts of the face. I would expect your vision to gradually improve as your mouth heals. If you are still having problems 48 hours from now, call your dentist.
Early days. The inflammation from the trauma of wisdom tooth removals usually peaks at approx. 72 hours. We do not know how difficult a surgery it was, so that is an unknown. Pain and swelling are normal for this point in healing. Blurry vision is not usually associated, but could be a reaction to opiate medications given. See how you feel at 4 days post surgery, it should resolve. If not, call oral surgeon.