Why does my urine smell like penicillin when i'm not taking penicillin? Also, i've been feeling very tired lately.

Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: Maybe sweet urine?

The odor and color urine can change from day to day depending on the type and amount of foods and fluid you consume.
Urinary tract infections do that as well, but often with burning/urgency etc... Diabetes mellitus (sweet urine) is named because the scientist tasted the urine of diabetic finding the sweet taste back in 6th century. I would recommend getting your urine checked. Good luck.

In brief: Maybe sweet urine?

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen