What are the chances of having a breech presentation for my second child if my first child was breech?

In brief: It's increased
Some study showed, that the rate of breech recurrence in a second consecutive pregnancy was 9.
9%, and in a third consecutive pregnancy (after two prior breech deliveries) was 27.5%. The relative risk of breech recurrence in a second pregnancy was 3.2 (95% ci 2.8–3.6), and in a third consecutive breech pregnancy was 13.9 (95% ci 8.8–22.1).

In brief: It's increased
Dr. Ecaterina Sartina
Dr. Ecaterina Sartina
Dr. Neeoo Chin
Fertility Medicine
In brief: 10 %
Another breech presentation will occur if the uterus is abnormally shaped.
A heart shaped uterus and an uterus that only contains one half of its tissue will likely repeat a breech presentation.

In brief: 10 %
Dr. Neeoo Chin
Dr. Neeoo Chin
Dr. Adam Levy