Had ects three months ago, hand painful more than before surgery, other hand too.?

Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: Is it still cts

One must question.
Is it carpal tunnel pain and pain of re innervation. Is it arthritic pain such as pain from the thumb basilar joint. Is it referred pain from the cervical spine talk to your surgeon.

In brief: Is it still cts

One must question.
Dr. Gary Pess
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: Not unusual

There are a variety of reasons you could still have pain.
Many of them are normal and require time for healing. I would suggest that you have your surgeon reexamine you for nerve regeneration and other problems that might coexist.

In brief: Not unusual

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Discuss with surgeon

This is not typical other than it may be indicative of nerve recovery once the compression was relieved but it may also be an indication of another problem.

In brief: Discuss with surgeon

Dr. William Forsythe