I am seeing a small type like sheet billowing in the bottom of my eye - thought floaters were dark in color.?

Dr. Jon Fishburn
Ophthalmology

In brief: Appointment

You need a dilated eye exam by an eye md to examine the retina.
It's possible you have a retinal detachment , but other possibilities include a posterior vitreous detachment. The latter is more common and less of a visual problem. The former has to be treated. Floaters can vary from small discrete spots to veil- like. Retinal detachment often results in flashes and a rather gray or dark shadow

In brief: Appointment

Dr. Jon Fishburn
Dr. Jon Fishburn
Dr. Theodore Wu
Ophthalmology

In brief: Sheet

This sounds suspicious.
...Could be a retinal detachment--- seek care soon from your local ophthalmologist!

In brief: Sheet

This sounds suspicious.
Dr. Theodore Wu
Dr. Theodore Wu
Dr. Peter Kurzweil