I used a sex toy to mastrubate with. Could my semen go backwards? It was a tight fit for my hard penis the first time, so i don't know if I am infertile.

Dr. Joseph Pena
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Check Semen analysis

If concerned about fertility, best to obtain semen analysis to check semen volume, sperm count and motility.

In brief: Check Semen analysis

Dr. Joseph Pena
Dr. Joseph Pena
Dr. Neeoo Chin
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Doubtful

The sex toy doesn't appear to have caused any permanent harm. If there's any concern then have a semen analysis checked , but what you described doesn't raise any concern.

In brief: Doubtful

Dr. Neeoo Chin
Dr. Neeoo Chin
Dr. Khurram Rehman
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Probably fertile

The sperm could have gone backwards - this is called 'retrograde ejaculation' and the sperm goes backwards into your bladder and comes out later when you pee.
It is unlikely that having this happen once would damage anything or cause infertility later on - assume you're fertile if you're not trying to have a kid. Obviously if you have abnormal swelling, bruising or bleeding then get checked out.

In brief: Probably fertile

Dr. Khurram Rehman
Dr. Khurram Rehman
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham