I'm 24 years can I get breast cancer?

Yes you can. Though uncommon, young women (and men) can develop breast cancer. It is more common with certain family histories of breast cancer, and there are genetic-related breast cancers. See your md for a breast exam, and ask how to do them yourself. Do once a month a week after your period. If you have a lump now, have it checked out. Many benign lumps exist, but you don't want to miss an early cancer!
Yes, but it's rare . If you have a strong family history of it, or if you have found a breast lump, you should seek medical advice, because early stages may be curable.
Yes. . You should speak to your doctor about risk factors including family history and genetic screening as well as have regular breast exams.
Rarely. Most breast cancers occur after age 40, but rarely a young woman can get breast cancer. See a doctor for an examination.