Is Trileptal better than lyrica (pregabalin) and Neurontin for face pain?

Possible. Different mechanism of action. Trial each one independantly. If both help use both for additive/synergistic effect.
No difference. There is no such thing as "best", "better" or "worst" medication, only those that work and don't work, based on the patient's individual circumstances and genetics. Ask your treating physician for medication adjustment.
Diagnosis first. Before treatment, you need diagnosis. See oral surgeon or oro-facial TMJ doc for diagnosis/recommendations.
Facial pain. The three drugs are very efficacious in treating facial pain from neuropathic origin.
No. Trileptal is an anti-neuropathic medicine similar to lyrica, (pregabalin) neurontin, cymbalta, etc. Patients with the same ailment react differently to different anti-neuropathic medicines. When it comes to anti-neuropathic agents, trialing multiple medications may be necessary. The effectiveness is therefore patient dependent.