Is there any one treatment that works for complex regional pain syndrome?

CRPS treatment. Complex regional pain syndrome (crps) is a different condition to treat. The main focus of the treatment is to restore the function. Several treatments are available, including physical therapy, medications like topical cream, anti-seizure, ketamine or Lidocaine infusion, injections like sympathetic block and spinal cord stimulation. You should see a pain specialist for evaluation.
Often not. Complex regional pain syndrome is a complex condition that often requires mutiple interventions to treat. A combination of medication, physical therapy, biofeedback, and possibly injections are ofter needed to treat this condition.
Not really. Multimodality approach, medications, regional sympathetic blocks, physical therapy, accupuncture etc. Early diagnosis and intervention seems to be very important in the pain management of crps pts.