Is there an all-natural replacement for Neurontin (gabapentin) in the treatment of chronic pain?

Dr. Einar Ottestad
Pain Management
In brief: No
No.

In brief: No
No.
Dr. Einar Ottestad
Dr. Einar Ottestad
Dr. Jill Carnahan
In brief: Boswellia
No, but there are several natural anti-inflammatory agents that may help inhibit nfkb which is a pro-inflammatory cytokine often associated with pain syndromes.
I frequently recommend bromelain, curcumin, and boswellia serrata to treat acute or chronic pain syndromes.

In brief: Boswellia
Dr. Jill Carnahan
Dr. Jill Carnahan
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
Kapp-arrest by biotics use 10 tabs twice daily for severe pain and lower dosage according to your discomfort for moderate pain.

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
In brief: Not that I know of
Asking mainstream medical physicians for all natural alternatives will most likely not get you too far. Speaking for myself, I am not knowledgeable about any.
I am also not aware of any natural treatments for pain that consistently work better than more traditional medications. If you do desire that path, please consider why, carefully. The traditional treatments may be very effective.

In brief: Not that I know of
Dr. Alan Koenigsberg
Dr. Alan Koenigsberg
Dr. Ron Jones
In brief: No
Not that I am aware of.
Neurontin (gabapentin) or Gabapentin is an "anti-convulsant" that modifies the nerve membrane. I am not aware of a natural substance that has this particular mode of action.

In brief: No
Not that I am aware of.
Dr. Ron Jones
Dr. Ron Jones
Dr. Eric Weisman