Is there a way for me to treat my sciatica at home?

Dr. Einar Ottestad
Pain Management
In brief: Sure
Look for a physical therapist experienced with this to teach a home exercise regimen.
Consider googling mckenzie physical therapy.

In brief: Sure
Dr. Einar Ottestad
Dr. Einar Ottestad
Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management
In brief: Core Exercises
Typically core strengthening exercises are the best to help relieve pressure and forces in the spine.
I would try and google some or look them up on youtube to see descriptions. If you can do them yourself, wonderful otherwise ask your doctor to get a referral to a good physical therapist for further assistance.

In brief: Core Exercises
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Craig Morton
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
There are many exercises for sciatica.
See if your md will prescribe some physical therapy and ask for a home exercise program. You can also search the internet using the term "core exercises".

There are many exercises for sciatica.
Dr. Craig Morton
Dr. Craig Morton
Dr. Vikram Patel