Is there a stronger combination of medicines than lyrica (pregabalin) and naproxen for treating nerve pain in the feet?

Neuropathy. Maybe a multidisciplinary or multimodality approach can optimize yor treatment. Physical therapy, maybe acupuncture, proper socks and shoes and maybe opioids. Talk to your doctor.
Yes. Lyrica (pregabalin) is one type of "nerve pain" medicine. There are several different types of "nerve pain" medication. You would want to increase Lyrica (pregabalin) to the highest dose before you could say it isn't working. Naproxen is an an anti-inflammatory medication. Narcotics are the strongest medication with evidence for improving neuropathic pain.