Is the natural pain relief medicine celadrex good for back pain?

Dr. Geoffrey Tyson
Pain Management
In brief: Probably not
This sounds like someone is marketing a non-FDA approved nutritional supplement with a name that is designed to sound almost exactly like "Celebrex", an FDA-approved non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication that can be effective for some pain conditions.
I would avoid "celadrex" like the plague. The only way it might help for back pain is that you wallet will weigh less.

In brief: Probably not
Dr. Geoffrey Tyson
Dr. Geoffrey Tyson
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
In brief: Probably not
Celadrex is a mixture of a number of herbal products, none of which are effective for chronic pain.
According to my reference, it has been taken off the market.

In brief: Probably not
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Dr. Vikram Patel