Is lyrica (pregabalin) a narcotic?

No but...... Narcotic is more a legal term than a medical term. It does not necessarily refer to just opiate type medications. In general i think Lyrica (pregabalin) is a very helpful medicine, and i rarely see any addiction problems, however i did have a recent case of Lyrica (pregabalin) dependence. With that said most patients even with addiction history may still try this med if indicated and monitored.
Lyrica (pregabalin) Lyrica (pregabalin) is not a narcotic eventhough is a controlled substance. It is an antiseizure medication.
Not exactly. Lyrica (pregabalin) is an anti-neuropathic medication with a wide area of application for various painful disorders. It is a "scheduled" substance, but it is not a traditional narcotic as in opioids such as morphine, oxycodone, etc.