Which is statistically safer: a hysterectomy or uterine artery embolization?

UAE. Uterine artery embolization has a lower complication rate than total hysterectomy, due to its less invasive nature. However, because of this, it is a less definitive treatment.
UAE. Uae is much safer. It is less invasive and has a shorter recovery timer. More importantly the woman gets to keep her uterus.
UAE. Uae probably safer since done under conscious sedation vs general anesthesia, no risk to ureter, bladder, or bowel.
Depends. On your health factors. Please see your gynecologist and see an interventional radiologist to discuss what's best for you. See fibroids1.Com and sirweb.Com for info.