Is acupressure a good treatment for pain following a bad car accident?

Dr. Jeffrey Glaser
Pain Management
In brief: Acupressure
Acupuncture/acupressure is a non medication based method of treating pain that has been used for thousands of years.
Many people find this treatment helpful. However, acupressure by itself is often not as effective as when combined with medication and other modalities. Many injuries can occur from a car accident and it is essential to have a comprehensive workup for any symptoms you have.

In brief: Acupressure
Dr. Jeffrey Glaser
Dr. Jeffrey Glaser
Dr. Brijesh Chandwani
Pain Management
In brief: A good adjunct
A bad car accident means significant therapy and rehab that you probably need.
Acupressure therapy would be a good adjunct to the treatment/management plan. I don't think that just acupressure would be enough just as a stand alone treatment.

In brief: A good adjunct
Dr. Brijesh Chandwani
Dr. Brijesh Chandwani
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery