If my pain is always worse when the weather changes, could my pain contract change in the winter?

Dr. Sandra Weitz
Anesthesiology
In brief: Maybe
Pain is not static.
In other words, it changes with activity, the weather and sometimes just because. Pain medication is one tool in the tool chest of how to manage pain. Adjusting your medications to address weather changes is only one option. I would strongly recommend having a conversation with your pain doctor about your overal plan and strategies for dealing with changes in pain.

In brief: Maybe
Pain is not static.
Dr. Sandra Weitz
Dr. Sandra Weitz
Dr. Peter Zimmerman
Your pain CONTRACT remains the same, however, your regimen, incuding type of medication, dosage, and interventions, might well change
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Pain Management
In brief: Pain contract
Wow - this really depends on how the contract is worded - usually contracts cannot be altered or broken or modified without the explicit consent of the parties that are the signatories.
Pain usually gets worse with cold or cooler weather. Discuss the "contract" with your md.

In brief: Pain contract
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Dr. Vikram Patel