Did an abortion 3 months ago regret it to my heart. Want another baby but second period is late and no pregnancy what's wrong? I need a baby badly

Dr. Lawrence Smith
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Stability first

Discuss your medical concerns with your pcp.
Having a baby causes a profound shift in a person's life. It requires a huge, life-long commitment. Being a parent can add to life satisfaction over the long-term, but it is one of the most challenging endeavors that people ever take on. Your question suggests that therapy might allow you to get some increased clarity about your values and goals.

In brief: Stability first

Dr. Lawrence Smith
Dr. Lawrence Smith
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Pediatrics - Developmental & Behavioral

In brief: Therapy first

Whether a medical or spontaneous abortion, at whatever week gestation, we all grieve at the loss of a fetus.
Allow yourself time & therapy to quit beating yourself up. You did what you thought was right at the time. An infant or child cannot fulfill a parent's emotional needs & cannot replace another child. I agree, re-examine your readiness & reasons to parent.

In brief: Therapy first

Dr. Johanna Fricke
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Question

Consult your ob/gyn.

In brief: Question

Consult your ob/gyn.
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham