Could seeing a homeopathic doctor help me control my back pain?

Dr. Einar Ottestad
Pain Management
In brief: No
You're better off buying a bottle of water. Same thing as any homeopathic 'medication.
' the entire philosophy of homeopathics is diluting an ingredient that causes the symptoms down to a glass of medication that actually contains zero molecules of the initial ingredient.

In brief: No
Dr. Einar Ottestad
Dr. Einar Ottestad
Dr. Ron Jones
In brief: NO
Only if you are susceptible to the placebo effect.

In brief: NO
Dr. Ron Jones
Dr. Ron Jones
Dr. J. Yusuf Erskine
Holistic Medicine
In brief: What is the etiology
Structural mechanical issues can be treated with osteopathic manipulative treatment.
Homeopathy may have a role in your healing, but if there is history of injury, get evaluated posturally.

In brief: What is the etiology
Dr. J. Yusuf Erskine
Dr. J. Yusuf Erskine