Could robax platinum help treat a sharp, stabbing pain in my thigh?

Dr. Paul Reynolds
Pain Management
In brief: Possibly
Robax platinum is a combination medication including a muscle relaxant-methocarbamol and an anti-inflammatory-ibuprofen.
If you have stomach ulcers and gastritis or high blood pressure problems those would be reasons not to use this.

In brief: Possibly
Dr. Paul Reynolds
Dr. Paul Reynolds
Dr. Ron Jones
In brief: WHAT ?
Had to go to google on this one.
This does not appear to be a usa drug. It appears to be canadian and has a combination of Ibuprofen (motrin) and Methocarbamol (robaxin (methocarbamol) which is a prescriptive muscle relaxant) and who knows if this would relieve the sharp stabbing pain in your thigh. I think i would see my pcp.

In brief: WHAT ?
Had to go to google on this one.
Dr. Ron Jones
Dr. Ron Jones
Dr. Vikram Patel