Can particular stretching exercises help treat sciatica?

Dr. Ron Jones
In brief: Maybe
It is conventional to use exercises for the treatment of sciatica and a variety of back conditions.
These exercises should be specifically tailored for your particular needs.

In brief: Maybe
Dr. Ron Jones
Dr. Ron Jones
Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management
In brief: Core Exercises
Typically core strengthening exercises are the best to help relieve pressure and forces in the spine.
I would try and google some or look them up on youtube to see descriptions. If you can do them yourself, wonderful otherwise ask your doctor to get a referral to a good physical therapist for further assistance.

In brief: Core Exercises
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. James Marx
Pain Management
Specifically if some of your pain is coming from a common condition called piriformis syndrome.

Dr. James Marx
Dr. James Marx