Does wellbutrin (bupropion) sr or wellbutrin (bupropion) XL keep you awake at night?

Wellbutrin (bupropion) Yes. Recommend taking it in daytime, no later than with lunch.
They can. Wellbutrin (bupropion) sr and wellbutrin (bupropion) xl may keep u awake. If taken late in the evening or before going to bed, they can keep u awake. These are relatively more stimulating antidepressant and has properties similar to stimulants eg Adderall & ritalin. If u take wellbutrin (bupropion)-sr or xl in the morning, once a day, it usually, does not effect your sleep and u can sleep pretty ok.