What kind of shoe is recommended for someone with a club foot?

Get examined. A club foot is a structural deformity which needs to be evaluated properly before recommending any shoe. Depending on flexibility in the foot will dictate what type of shoe and probably, orthotic would be needed. Surgery may even be an option, but proper evaluation is needed. Go see a podiatrist.

Related Questions

What do you call the shoe used by patients of talipes varus (club foot)?

Denis-Brown Shoe. is an open toe , lace up shoe/boot that is used with Foot Abduction Brace- which is an adjustable metal bar that is attached to the shoes. Read more...