Should I be concerned if my blood pressure drops in pregnancy?

Dr. Rick Koch
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Not necessarily
If it remains in the normal range & you are not having symptoms this sounds ok but please talk to your ob.

In brief: Not necessarily
Dr. Rick Koch
Dr. Rick Koch
Dr. Jaime Lopez
In brief: No
We divide pregnancy into three "trimesters".
The first trimester goes up to thirteen weeks, the second trimester is 14-26 weeks. During this second trimester the blood pressure will normally drop a little. You may be extra sensitive to this change and feel light-headed, tired or dizzy, drinking extra fluids, extra rest, and wearing support hose may all help. Make sure you are not anemic.

In brief: No
Dr. Jaime Lopez
Dr. Jaime Lopez
Dr. Shontae Buffington