What is a good over-the-counter drug to take for erectile dysfunction?

Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine
In brief: ED drug
I am not aware of any otc drug for ed that has been validated to be effective and is also safe.
Many products boasting bold claims have come and gone; like fad diets there is a reason they come and then they go.

In brief: ED drug
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Jesse Mills
Urology
The best nonprescription treatment for ED is increase physical activity! physical activity improves blood flow, raises testosterone, raises self-esteem--all key ingredients to better erections.
Korean ginseng, l-arginine, maca are all natural substances that have been studied and may be effective in improving erections.

Dr. Jesse Mills
Dr. Jesse Mills
Dr. Vicken Poochikian