Can I still get an epidural after having guillain barre syndrome? I heard that it can cause the gbs to reoccur. Can gbs cause problems with labor?

GB syndrome. According to the literature you can get reoccurrence of gb syndrome after epidural. Ask your obstetrician to arrange consultation with anesthesiologist long before labor. Anesthesia department and your obstetrician will make a plan how to approach your case. Preparation is the key.
Gbs can be. Triggered by pregnancy and labor whether an epidural is present or not. You would have to weigh the risks and benefits versus more traditional pain control. Have this conversion before you are in labor with your OB and anesthesiologist.