What should I do if I miss a dose of human chorionic gonadotropin (hcg) ?

Dr. Neeoo Chin
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Talk to MD
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin is used to initiate ovulation, which occurs in 36-44 hr after the injection.
Timing may be off schedule if the dose is missed, so follow up with your doctor.

In brief: Talk to MD
Dr. Neeoo Chin
Dr. Neeoo Chin
Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine
In brief: What treatment?
Calling the doctor who prescribed it for you is always my #1 recommendation.
The answer depends on why you take it - ovulation trigger in fertility treatments or ivf? Serial doses for luteal support? If you care to be more specific, i may be able to help more - but if this is an ongoing treatment contact your doctor before looking further here.

In brief: What treatment?
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham