I am male, 28 years suffering from diabetes. I done sperm count is low mortility also low can u help me please?

Dr. Stanley Schwartz
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Yes!

1. Highly unlikely related to diabetes 2.
Must see endocrinologist or urologist to look at ? Testicular or pituitary cause of problem.

In brief: Yes!

Dr. Stanley Schwartz
Dr. Stanley Schwartz
Dr. John Gordon
Fertility Medicine

In brief: IVF or IUI

In general, there are not a lot of treatments that can improve sperm count.
However, that does not mean that it is hopeless. In cases of male factor infertility intrauterine insemination (iui) or in vitro fertilization (ivf) can be very successful. Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (icsi) refers to the direct insertion of a sperm into an egg during ivf. It has allowed many men to become fathers.

In brief: IVF or IUI

Dr. John Gordon
Dr. John Gordon
Dr. Arnon Rubin