What are the effects of pregnant women on the fertility of other nearby women?

Dr. Michael Traub
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Indirect

There is no direct medical effect.
But certainly if you are thinking about becoming pregnant and are around pregnant women that may increase your desire to become pregnant and may stimulate sexual activity. But if you are trying to become pregnant and are having difficulty, being around pregnant women can increase your stress level and affect some of your hormones.

In brief: Indirect

There is no direct medical effect.
Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Joseph Pena
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Nothing directly

I'm not sure i understand the question exactly.
However, a pregnant woman does not directly decrease or increase the fertility of the women around her. There are no phermones that i'm aware of that she exudes that would affect the reproductive physiology of the people around her.

In brief: Nothing directly

Dr. Joseph Pena
Dr. Joseph Pena