Should brain aneurysm patient have laparoscopic surgery?

Depends. While it may be safe, if this is an elective procedure, i would check with your neurologist or neurosurgeon as to precautions that might be prudent. If the blood pressure is controlled, there should be minimal risk.
See below. Your anesthesiologist is going to have a lot of questions. If the blood pressure is well controlled, and if the aneurysm is stable, then a procedure should be possible, as long as you are aware of the risks of rupture. While under anesthesia it will be very difficult, if not impossible, to see if the aneurysm is un-ruptured.
Endovascular. You probably mean endovascular surgery, where they treat the aneurysm from within the blood vessels via a small incision in the crease in the groin. About 80% of brain aneurysms in the us and worldwide are treated with an endovascular approach as opposed to opening the head and placing a clip (craniotomy). The final decision rests on the details of the anatomy. Seek multidisciplinary opinions.