Hi I am 38 weeks and 3 days pregnant and I have bad tooth ache I have appointment tomorrow what can I take?

Only Tylenol (acetaminophen) Your only option at this point would be acetaminophen; no other over the counter analgesic would be safe to take at your stage of pregnancy. The timing of your toothache may also pose certain limitations on what your dentist can do, and he will need to collaborate with your obstetrician to chart a course that provides relief with the least risk to your pregnancy and your unborn baby.
Tylenol (acetaminophen) This should tide you over 2 every 6 hours. You could also try to gargle with salt water or a diluted solution of hydrogen peroxide.
Get a root canal. I have done many root canals on women at this stage of pregnancy. It is safe and done with local anesthesia.
Check with OB. Who is your appointment with- dentist or pregnancy health team? Call your ob/midwife/nurse immediately to get an answer about medications' safety. At this point in the pregnancy, the baby should be able to tolerate most medications you can take but, be very cautious since you don't want to precipitate labor while unsupervised by your pregnancy health team.
Tylenol (acetaminophen) Your obstetrician has to make the decision but usually tylenol (acetaminophen) is recommended.