I just found out i was pregnant and i deal with aniexty and panic attacks. Do yous have any ideas how to help me?

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Panic and Pregnancy

There are certainly ways to help with anxiety and panic, even when someone is pregnant.
They don't have to involve medications, but some medicines are safer than others in pregnancy. Speak with your ob-gyn about your anxiety problems, and get a referral to a therapist skilled in working with cognitive behavioral therapy for anxiety. A psychiatrist can help if medicines are needed also.

In brief: Panic and Pregnancy

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Stuart Hickerson

In brief: Anxiety

Early pregnancy with its associated hormonal changes can worsen anxiety.
One thing that may help your tingling is to take extra magnesium perhaps 400 to 800 mg a day.

In brief: Anxiety

Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Dr. Adam Levy