Not removing my wisdom teeth now I have a cyst and now going through my 3rd surgery? Should i remove that wisdom tooth?

In brief: I would

If i understand your question correctly you are asking whether or not to remove a wisdom tooth that is associated with a cyst.
If that is the case then i would definitely remove the tooth and the cyst around it. These cysts can grow and destroy the jaw bone around them over time. I don't know exactly why you had to have two other surgeries to remove your wisdom teeth. It is easier in one.

In brief: I would

Dr. Charles Kattuah
Dr. Charles Kattuah

In brief: Most likely

If you have a cysts associated with that tooth then the tooth will be removed when the cyst is treated.
You do not need the wisdom teeth.

In brief: Most likely

You do not need the wisdom teeth.
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Shontae Buffington