What are some ways to get rid of toe nail fungus?

We can try! Toenail fungus is very common, and unfortunately very difficult to cure 100%. We can test the nail to see if it is a callused or traumatized nail or if it is indeed fungus, and from there you have several options: topical or oral antifungal medications, laser nail treatment, or removal of the nail in severe cases. See your doctor to talk about which treatment is right for you.
A few. To cure a nail fungus, see a podiatrist to discuss your medical and surgical options. Home remedies include: vick's vaporub listerine mouthwash tea tree oil they might help the appearance a little, but usually does not cure the infection. On the plus side they are cheap, and will cause no harm. Prescribed medications have the best chance for cure.